Welding fume control guide to a correct fit
Last Update 3 years ago
- Always read and follow the manufacturer's instructions, fitting, maintenance and storage requirements.
- Training and face fit testing must be provided before wearing the RPE for the first time.
- Inspect your RPE for damage or dirt before and after fitting.
- Check compatibility with other Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- The user must be clean-shaven, especially around the seal area of the face every time a tight-fitting mask is worn.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 liked this article